Getting 4.7.2005 to 7.5 to work in XPMade by TLWXPUser (Images are PNG)

Okay, i am no expert here, i just tried random things and it worked

I also recommend using Windows XP Pro/Home SP3 x86 as it may mess up most other editions

Special thanks to Nojus

Firstly you should get the PosReady patch [http://nojus.trexion.com/local/WinXP/tweaks/posreadyupdates.reg]

Install IE8 [https://web.archive.org/web/20110605220803/http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/internet-explorer/downloads/ie-8]

Then you will have to get TLS 1.1 - 1.2, Follow the following post instructions [https://nojus.trexion.com/blog/?p=64]

After you got TLS 1.1 - 1.2 make sure they are enabled then check if you have the update to root certificates

From the control panel, go to Add or Remove Programs
from there go to Add/Remove Windows Components
and make sure this is marked Update Root Certificates
if its not mark it, click next and follow the instructions on screen.

after that you should get the msft update root certificates thing [https://msfn.org/board/topic/175170-root-certificates-and-revoked-certificates-for-windows-xp/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-1110568]

you download the compressed file, extract it, put the password (its on the post) and first
run this DL_URL_UPD.reg
then run this Cert_Updater_v1.6.exe and wait until its done
and it should be done! try logging in 7.5 or a version you like.
(try logging in by using the same spamming login button until it works way if it didnt work first try)

also you should restart too.

Sorry if this was hard to follow or it doesn’t work, if i doesnt work tell me as i didnt quite follow the instructions i posted as the same way you probably did.

BTW here’s proof of it working



Ported from MessengerGeek, I (ThatXPUser) am the creator of this post.
Welcome to ThatXPUser's subsite